Thursday, June 14, 2012

Work, work, work and lovin' it

I have been so busy this month I haven't had time to think properly. Everything is out of kilter. I have finished my children's novel Ghost Doll and Jasper with its illustrations.


I've also got my non-fiction title, The Other Woman: Mistresses to finish off with more illustrations.

Am I compalinging? Hardly. This is the kind of work I want to do full time. Perhaps in the near future I will get there.

One of my publishers is starting a new social history imprint and have asked if I have any new ideas for books- well I sure will soon.

Don't have anything new to share in the way of pictures (all under wraps for publication) but thought I'd post this one I did for my History of Textiles book.



7 comments:

Beth said...

Dear Fiona, you are such an accomplished illustrator! And, I love books with illustrations.

It is soooo good to see a friend doing what she loves to do; you go, girl!

Beth

Olga Bogoroditskaya said...

Congratulations! Wonderful!

Ren said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great! Are you almost done with the new small babe doll?

Anonymous said...

When will the little doll pattern be ready?

Cynthia said...

These pictures are awesome! I really love the girl spinning!

Cynthia said...

The book looks awesome! I love the girl at her spinning wheel!