Wednesday, July 26, 2023

What's been happening in 2022 and 2023

 Lots and lots of stuff has been happening this year. 

I have a number of new drawings.

These two were for an exhibition at NERAM in February called Illustrate Armidale. These are both set around the old entrance to the swimming pool.




Last year I did this triptych all about my relationship to drawing.


I embarked on an abstract.

Started working on a graphic novel about my love of Tennyson's poems.

Did an illustration for Edgar Allan Poe's The Red Death.


And I am currently working on a portrait of some of my puppets as they sit in my studio.


I also started to do some print making.







And in an ideal world, or one with a bit more time, I would love to keep this blog up to date more often and add a lot more words. But this will have to do for now!











No comments: